Friday, February 8, 2013

Mind of Her Own ~ Book Review

https://s3.amazonaws.com/netgalley-covers/cover24784-small.png

Mind of Her Own is a story of Louisa Copeland, a stay at home mom, who feels the pressures of trying to be the perfect wife and mother exhausting.  When she receives a nasty bump on the head, Louisa wakes up thinking she is Jazz Sweet and remembers nothing of her former life.  As Jazz relearns what her former life was like, she is also searching for the key to unlock her past so she can remember who she really is.  As her husband Collin tries to help her remember, they realize that their relationship had grown stale and their love is rekindled. 

Diana Brandmeyer is funny and creates a story that many women can relate to.  I thoroughly enjoyed this book and couldn't put it down once I started it.  I love the thought that we all have this person inside of us that is waiting to come out if we will cast away some of the everyday-ness of our lives and allow ourselves to dream and rediscover who we are.  The dramatic ending of this story created a more serious tone, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a good read.

I received this book from Tyndale Publishing in exchange for a fair and honest review.  The opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for your thoughts and the review.

    BTW-I am holding 5 book giveaways at my site this week if you are interested in stopping over. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Diane :O)
    www.dianeestrella.com

    ReplyDelete