Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today

Today began as an ordinary day.  It was a hectic day.  It was also a wonderful day.  Today a man approached me after preschool chapel and told me that he is on a spiritual journey.  He told me he felt empty inside and that he needed to find his way back to Jesus.  Today I was able to share Jesus.  I told him all about what Jesus has done in my life and how I wished the same for him.  Today I opened myself up and allowed God to use me as His instrument.  In those precious moments, it wasn't about me or anything I could have done or said.  Today it was about Jesus and what He has done in my life.  Today I saw a hunger for Jesus.  Today I prayed that Jesus would do the same for this man and his family.  Today was about Jesus softening and preparing the heart of one of his children and I was privileged to be a part of it.  Today was a special day.  It was an amazing day.  I pray that God will give me more days like today.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to be used by God to sow that seed that will one day grow and flourish. What a great example to be ready and willing for who God would bring into our lives that we may shine His light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly awesome!

    ReplyDelete