Friday, July 2, 2010

Octo Meme

Okay, several of the blogs I read are doing this and now I've been tagged.

So here goes...



8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...

1. Going to Siesta Key for a week beginning TOMORROW!
2. My next trip to Disney with the family...it's my most favorite place in the whole world.
3. Someday writing my book "Confessions of a Control Freak."
4. Watching my children grow up.
5. Growing old with my Hubby.
6. A hot bubble bath
7. Cooler weather
8. Traveling around the world




8 Things I Did Yesterday...

1. Celebrated the 9 year anniversary of when Hubby proposed.
2. Went to work
3. Got haircuts for me and the Prince
4. Went to Target and didn't spend a penny. Aren't you proud? I even made a return so I got some money back!
5. Began packing suitcases for our upcoming beach trip ~ yahoo!
6. Weeded the flower beds
7. Cleaned out the mini-van. This was quite an accomplishment!
8. Began a Bible study on Proverbs...31 Chapters in 31 Days.




8 Things I Wish I Could Do...

1. Get caught up on housework and keep all of the rooms clean at the same time.
2. Sew ~ I can maybe sew a button but sometimes they still even fall off. I do try, but I never had home ec. since I was always taking band and choir classes.
3. Speed read ~ I took at speed reading class in school and practiced on that controlled reader machine, but I am just a slow reader. I like to take in all of the details.
4. Lose weight yet still eat any and everything I want.
5. Cook a gourmet meal
6. Be a professional shopper. That is my dream job!
7. Snuggle and hug on my children all day
8. Spend one more day with my Grandaddy.


8 Shows I Enjoy...
1. Big Bang
2. Top Chef
3. Next Food Network Star
4. Real Housewives (I know, trashy, right?)
5. 7th Heaven (not on anymore but I still love that show!)
6. West Wing (again, not on but I love it)
7. Parenthood
8. Paula Deen


How about you? If you are reading this, I tag you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment