Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Proverbs: 31 Chapters in 31 Days



Tomorrow is July 1st and I have committed to a new Bible study. There was a group created on facebook inviting people to read Proverbs this month. The idea is that there are 31 days in July and 31 chapters in Proverbs. We are reading a chapter a day to get through the entire book by the end of the month. If you are on facebook, I encourage you to look for Facebook the Proverbs: 31 Chapters in 31 Days: July 2010
and join us. You can post your comments and reflections on the discussion pages. If you aren't on facebook, join us in reading anyway. You can always comment on here and I am going to try to post some of what I'm getting from it on here as well. This is going to take discipline for me because I am going to be on vacation for a week this month and will have to be sure to make time in my schedule to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I might try to join in but like you I'll be on vacation for a couple of weeks. I did a bible study a couple of years ago about Proverbs 31 called, "When Perfect is Not Enough: How I Conquered My Fear of the Proverbs 31 Woman" by Nancy Kennedy. If you haven't read it, you'd really like it. Funny and very insightful with scripture and questions to ponder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a neat book. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete