|Does this cat disturb anyone else? My kids keep commenting on how cute it is, but I'm finding it a little bizarre. So I'm posting it anyway.|
1. IMAX 3-D movie about the Hubble Telescope ~ Amazing!
2. Volunteering at the twins' school
3. Girlfriend time with my bestie. We had a great night out including dinner and shopping at Marshalls and Target, my two favorite stores!
4. Hubby and I started attending a new Bible study at our church.
5. Lots of laundry ~ have I mentioned that I loathe laundry?
6. Hubby and I have begun watching Boston Legal on DVD. The verdict is still out on that one.
7. This morning I took the kids to Dunkin' Donuts, you know, because I really value nutrition and want to be mom of the year. I promise I've never done this on a school day before ~ it was a special treat. I was not going to get a donut, since I'm trying to watch my waistline and all. I really was not going to get a donut. Then, there it was: calling to me on the sign...a pumpkin donut. I've never seen this before and it was really calling my name. Those darn advertising people. They know how to get to you. Let's just say that I have a new favorite donut and I really am glad the donut store in not really on my way to anywhere in particular. Otherwise I'd be watching my waistline grow this fall.
8. Both kids were on green light all week! This is easier for one than it is for the other. I'll let you guess which is which. Anyway, we went to the Dollar Tree as promised and bought dinosaurs that grow when you put them in water. Fun times.
9. Hubby is bringing home pizza. I'm so glad I don't have to cook tonight. Also glad we are eating on paper plates. I'll even do the dishes tonight ~ ha!
10. Family Fun Night ~ this means dinner and watching a family movie together. Thank goodness it's low impact for I am fading fast.
Have a great weekend, everyone!