Sunday, March 13, 2011

Recent Happenings

We have had quite an eventful past several days, which is why I haven't been on to write lately.

1.  Princess lost 3 teeth last week!  She is really keeping the tooth fairy busy.  For the first two teeth, she paid her brother to pull them out for her.  She conned my sister into pulling her third tooth out on Friday afternoon.  This meant that the tooth fairy had to come to the Grandparents' house, which I was trying to avoid, but that's the way it happened.



2.  On Thursday night we went to see Space Shuttle Endeavour roll out from the VAB to the launch pad.  She was quite beautiful under the spotlights.  I will miss these times.

I also met up with some cute little future astronauts.  They were so cute that I decided to bring them home with me.


3.  Hubby took me away for a surprise anniversary trip this weekend.  I was busy getting children packed and ready to spend the weekend at Grandma and Grandaddy's, as well as getting myself packed without knowing exactly where we were going or what we'd be doing.  Hubby did a fantastic job planning our weekend away and I can't wait to tell you all about it...tomorrow!  Today I have to get through some laundry and get us organized and ready to start the week.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful, cool, and fantastic aunt she has. I can't believe you only spent hardly a sentence on that.

    ReplyDelete