1. Our 9th anniversary is coming up in less than two weeks. I can't believe it's been 9 years. We have definitely aged. Hubby is going to take me on a surprise anniversary trip. I know not where and I am super excited about it. He said if I really wanted to know he'd tell me, but I am having fun trying to guess in my head. This is the first time he's planned a trip away for us without my input. Yay Hubby! He gets major points for that.
2. Prince hugged and kissed me goodbye in his classroom this morning. I was extremely happy about this.
He is getting to be a big boy and I am not so happy about that. I guess it just comes with the territory.
3. My sweet sister sent me a message the other day telling me that Slingo was a free download of the day and I should put it on my phone. Thank you dear sister very much. My addiction to Angry Birds has now been replaced by Slingo. I just can't stop, it's too much fun.
4. Today is my dear friend, Mary's birthday. Happy birthday Mary! I love ya!
5. Princess came home with a contrived story about tomorrow being pet parade day at school. She was inconsolable as she told her daddy and me that they are supposed to bring pets but no cats or dogs but we don't have a pet and she's the only one without a pet to bring to school and a stuffed animal just won't do...More on this when I get the real story at school tomorrow.
6. This has seemed like an incredibly long week. I'm off to get my beauty sleep...or at least some kind of sleep so I won't be grouchy tomorrow. Good night, all!