1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I like my eggs lots of different ways. Probably my favorite is either over easy or deviled.
Incidentally, we did eat green and eggs and ham today at preschool and look who made a guest appearance to read!
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
It's been pretty mild, although we did have rain yesterday.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I work better under pressure. I need that deadline and the pressure to keep me going. Otherwise I don't see the urgency in getting it done. I think I have all kinds of time and then it gets down to the wire and voila! I somehow get it done at the last.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
The only madness that takes place for us is all of the birthdays in March and trying to keep track of all of the dates. We actually begin in Feb. with my Dad's birthday on the 26th. Then in March my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law and my mom all have birthdays in the same week with our anniversary is squeezed in the middle.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
I do my best thinking when I am not under pressure to think. Honestly, my best problem solving occurs in the shower and when I am asleep. Many times if I need an answer to something I can sleep on it and I'll dream about good possible solutions. I'm guessing that the reason I do good thinking in the shower is that I am not distracted by other things around me. I start to relax and can clear my head of the junk.
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Blue jeans. As a preschool person and mom, I am on the floor playing, reading, cleaning up, etc. My jeans are comfy and allow me to do what I need to do.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Not really. I just am not a sarcastic person, nor do I like it when other people use it. I like it better when people will just come out and say what they mean.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Something very disconcerting happened this morning when I dropped the kids off at school. I always walk them in to their classroom and they give me a hug and a kiss goodbye. This morning my sweet Prince would not give me a kiss in front of his friends. I tried not to show how crushed I was that my kindergarten son wouldn't kiss me, so I told him to have a good day and walked out of the classroom. Just as I got half-way down the hall I heard Prince's sweet voice tell his teacher that he wanted one more hug from me and he came down the hall after me with his teacher watching so he could give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I honestly thought I had a little longer before he found me totally embarrassing. Kindergarten? Seriously? I don't know if I'm ready for this!