Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

It's the start of a new year, a clean slate.  I've never been big on making resolutions that I can't and/or won't keep, like exercising for 2 hours every single day...not gonna happen.  I do, however, like to reflect and set goals that will help me to be a better wife, mom, and friend.  So in the year 2011, I hereby resolve to.....
1.   Spend more time in Bible study each day.
2.  Try to be more patient with my children, not raising my voice as much.
3.  Cook new and different foods for my family and get out of my food rut.
4.  Continue last year's resolution to eat in new and different restaurants and not to order the same thing every time when I do go to a familiar restaurant.
5.  Have a more consistent date night with Hubby, even if it means planning inexpensive and creative dates at home.
6.  Be a better friend by connecting more regularly with girlfriends.
7.  2011 will be the year that I get my house and garage more organized and purge the excess.
8.  Ride my new bike at least a couple of times a week.
9.  Continue with my quest to save money with coupons.
10.  Be a better blog friend by blogging more consistently.

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope you have a blessed new year and that you eat lots of black eyed peas and greens today!

2 comments:

  1. #10 Works for me ;)

    I saw an ad for couponsuzy.com I haven't checked it out yet, but I will now that you reminded me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your goals sound like things that can be accomplished...mine are similar in nature.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete