From This Side of the Pond to link up. It's really a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers.
1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
As I have mentioned before, I am a play by the rules kind of girl. I guess that makes me lean toward wanting to be seen as a person who did their duty. I don't want it to look like I didn't do things I should have done.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
Monday was not a great day. I'm not sure why, just really busy and I was really emotional. This is probably the day I would like to do over. On the other hand, Sunday was fantastic....fantastic worship, fantastic attitude, fantastic alone time in the car with the praise and worship music blaring and I could sing along, Hubby came home from his weekend trip, it was all around great. If I could do it again just the same, I would do it again and again!
You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
Whipped cream! I could go with or without the marshmallows.
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
I wear makeup every day that I leave the house. The exception to this rule is if I'm too sick to care and that doesn't happen very often. I'm not sure about top two must haves...if I'm gonna do it, I'll do the whole routine.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
I think that through love comes understanding, or at least trying to understand the other person. So I'm gonna go with love and hope that the understanding comes with it.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
I tend to be a bit vocal when I'm angry. This is not one of my better traits and I have been working on demonstrating more self control. This is especially true with my children. I'll let you know how that goes.
8. Insert your own random thought here
here. This time I went just for a cleaning. I have always dreaded going to the dentist, afraid that they will inflict pain, even if just for a check-up. I have to admit that it wasn't too bad today. I have decided though, to change my frame of mind and perhaps my attitude will change too. If I think this is going to be a relaxing time of letting the hygenist clean and take care of my teeth, maybe I'll be able to loosen up about it.